Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Genius Java So Successful? Two factors make Genius Java so effective at restoring vital nutrients to your brain. First is the quality of the supplements that are formulated into our coffee. We only use the purest / highest grade supplements available and pass stringent testing. We not only test the nutrient before they are blending with the coffee but also test the post brew to certify how much of the supplements have brewed into each cup. We have been granted a Certificate of Analysis by an FDA Approved lab to ensure each batch is of the highest level.
The second factor is called Bio-Availability. Basically this is a measurement of how fast any supplement or medication actually gets into your system. The challenge with taking any supplement in pill form is that it has to dissolve in your stomach before entering your system. This is very dependent on several factors including the amount and the acidity of your stomach acid. In fact, there are several studies that have shown in many individuals supplement tablets pass through to your intestines without ever being broken down and absorbed by your stomach. Since Genius Java is a liquid the Bio-Availability is extremely high. Our supplements pass into your system and at a higher strength than pill forms of the equivalent supplement.
- Where is Genius Java Made? All of our products are proudly made in the United States.
- What is The Recommended Usage? Our users have reported best results when drinking one to two cups per day
- Is There an After Taste of the Coffee? Our brew-masters have gone to great lengths in creating Genius Java to ensure there is no after taste. 99.9% of our customers have described Genius Java as “a great cup of coffee”
- What Is the Roast Profile? The coffee portion of Genius Java is from 100% Arabica and it is a medium to bold roast. You can also flavor to taste as you do your regular cup of coffee
- What Singe Serve Brewers Does Genius Java Work With? Genius Java works in all Single Serve Coffee Brewers, including Keurig 2.0